Thread: Gun Season!!!!!

Hybrid View

well didn't hunt this morning, lack of motivation LOL
    but got out this evening, looked like rain, and foggy, got on stand at 1 pm, at 1;15 p it started to pour, and fog rolled in and and out all the while , while it rained , heavy then light then heavy
    seen a big long beard gobble, then a red fox, then another red fox, then two small bucks, and then to doe
    and that was it, only heard 2 rifle shots , and both were again trespassers on the lands that border me, I say trespassers, as there is NO hunting allowed on the lands, so any shots there are???? oh well what can I do!

Thanks guys. Yes, it's private land. My family owns a little over 200 acres. I've been pretty patient over the past several years and let the little ones go. It's really starting to pay off. Our doe season starts Saturday and this will be the first year in about 7 years that I've taken a doe. Good luck to you guys!

My father and I sat sun up to sun down Monday and neither of us saw a single deer. Everyone I have talked to is having a slow week here in NE Ohio.

Thread Information