Thread: 2011/2012 Deer Activity, Hunting Report, Season Information & Rut Report

Hybrid View

Watched a 8 point across the road from living room just standing in a cut bean field, not moving just standing before I noticed the doe in the waterway laying down. Buck finally laid down beside her and was there for about an hour before a combine came in to take beans off in the field right next to them. They both got up and ran off with him hot on her tail. Planning on going out tomorrow as I just purchased another doe tag. Farmers around here are going at the corn and beans like crazy which will move the deer around so you just never know. Be nice to get another for FHFH as they would like about 30 more deer for donations.

Let's just say he ain't a problem anymore.

My wife went hunting this morning so I didnt get out in the am, she didnt see a thing though. It was real windy here in preble county. I made it out for the evening hunt and seen 6 doe and a basket rack with his nose to the ground. That was after Climbing a tree with my summit climbing stand only to have a guy on the property next to the one I was hunting Climb up a tree 40yrds. from me right on the property line. So back down the tree I went to another spot..

Thread Information